Thursday, September 6, 2012

SERIOUS FACE -_-

Well, I found out how hard it was eating a ham sandwich while car surfing. SO TODAY WE ARE DOING A SERIOUS BLOG! Going through battle in Halo Reach in a M-12 Warthog is much harder when you are the driver. I had to watch the vehicle's health, shift gears, check radar,look at the G.P.S, and watch the road. Meanwhile, the gunner is derping around shooting everything he laid eyes on, the same with the passenger -_-.

To end this blog, I will leave the ending of the story. While telling the passenger to SHUT UP about telling me where to go, we hit the opponent's Warthog, forcing us off the road and falling off the map(the map was in the air for some random reason with a hole in the wall) to our deaths. Next week more stories BLAH BLAH.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this. I really like what you've posted here and wish you the best of luck with this blog and thanks for sharing. Paintball Birthday Party Packages

    ReplyDelete