Tuesday, November 20, 2012

good airsoft arena

This is a great airsoft arena. Here is the location:

3735 Cincinnatti Ave Ste 400 Rocklin, CA 95765 (916) 408-8000


Here is a review of one of the players that visited the place:
"I just went here today with my friend and I have to say that this place is great. I have been to a few indoor places and I have to say, this place is awesome.

When you come in, the people at the front desk welcome you with open arms and make you feel right at home. The arena is big and has lots of places to hide, with vehicles and a lot of barriers to hide behind. The refs don't breathe down your neck all the time and for the most part tend to look around the game and find people that aren't calling their hits, rather than tell you every time you are hit to go back to the staging area. Basically, these refs don't abuse power, are good to get along with, and stay out of your way as long as you play fairly. They are certainly better than the refs at the other places I go to.

The players were also awesome, save for a few. A few wouldn't call hits and another shot me from about a foot away with a pistol (there are no 'bang' or 'safety' rules for pistols and shotguns here, but I think there should be), and it left me with three open and bleeding welts. And it was made clear by the ref earlier that there is an 'unspoken' rule that you shouldn't shoot people within a foot or so with any gun, it just makes you look like a donkey. But these problems can't be helped since you will always get people like this at any and all airsoft events.

They also have vending machines that seem to work about 90% of the time. They work, it's just that when I tried to buy a candy bar, it told me it was out of stock when I could clearly see the candy bar right in front of me through the glass casing. Also, they carry speedloaders and some guns you can buy, along with guns and masks you can rent. Apparently they also stock magazines for your guns, but they only had mp5 mags today, but they have a shipment coming in later this week.

PROS:
-Great staff
-Nice, big warehouse
-Great people
-Food, Drinks, and airsoft guns to buy

CONS
-Small staging area
-Engagement rules for pistols and shotguns are a little iffy

All in all, best airsoft place I've been to, just wish I didn't live an hour and a half away."




 
Here is a picture to end this great blog(sort of) ps:it is a cqb indoor arena:

1 comment:

  1. Congratulation for the great post. Those who come to read your Information will find lots of helpful and informative tips. Airsofting Places near me

    ReplyDelete